Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hi Speed Internet

Yes, we will be getting high speed internet on Saturday, and I can hardly wait. Will I blog more? We'll just have to see. I imagine I will get through surfing a lot faster, so I'll have more time to blog.

We are all doing okay, but I have a hole in my sleep apnea mask, so I am waiting for delivery of a new mask this week. I hope I get used to this thing after that. I really have been tired. It might take me a few weeks to really get going with it. I have high hopes as usual.

This week my back has started hurting. I go to the doctor tomorrow morning, so I will mention it to her. I have this back massager that helps me somewhat, but I could not find it until today. I used it for a few minutes and it helped.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I hope the new mask helps. I reckon I'll need another sleep study soon, but maybe I should wait until I'm on a job with a normal sleep schedule!

Enjoy the high-speed access. We're still counting the seconds until FiOS gets here.