Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bridal Shower


This took place sometime last year, and I even used my little Vistaquest (a pink keychain camera) to take them. I think this one is nice. I like seeing women together all focused on the bride-to-be. Showers game? Yeah! I don't remember what we did, though. I'll have to ask Stephanie, the lady wearing the brown top, what we did. She was a big part of planning the shower.

Last night we had a lot of downpours and wind. I guess I should be glad it wasn't a tornedo. It had warmed up a lot yesterday, so it wasn't cold enough to be snow. I'm glad it's going to be Spring soon. Spring forward this weekend, as a matter of fact.

2 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I dislike playing shower games.. I would just as soon go and eat cute little teacakes or sandwiches, and visit with everyone! Haven't been to a bridal shower in awhile.. it's been babies lately!

Puffy said...

Coincidentally, I bought a gift for a bridal shower today. I like party games!