Friday, October 23, 2009

In the Dark

For Tummy, I present a picture of a Wooly Bully.

The "In the Dark" title refers to us yesterday, and we didn't have tv or internet for a while, either. It just helped realize how much we depend on electricity. I think our next house will be solar, with maybe a windmill assist, if it all works out.

There are so many things you cannot do without electric power. Like get some decent sleep, because you rely on a CPAP machine, or vacuum you house, or turn on a fan, or the stove. You get the picture.

I'm glad it's back on now.

1 comment:

Tummy said...

Oh - that's cute little bugger. :) But I bet my persimmons are tastier. *grin

Last winter we were without electricity for almost a week. At first the quiet bugged the heck out of me, but then I started liking it. Until it got dark - I know why big family were in style back in the "olden" days! There wasn't anything else to do.