Sunday, December 20, 2009

Soooo...

I'm pretty happy right now. DH is home for the rest of the year, there is major snow on the ground, I'm ready for Christmas (almost), I'm feeling okay. What more could you ask for?

Last week I would have liked a little slower pace, because I have two callings at church. Both were keeping me very busy. I also have to do housewife stuff, so housework suffered.

I've been watching HGTV a lot lately, and drooling over the kitchens and bathrooms. The house we are in right now has a small kitchen, and a small bathroom. I like the kitchen window, which is good for growing herbs. I will be planting seeds there soon. I only have one lonely lemon verbena plant there now.

I don't like the fact that there is no window in our bathroom. We actually have 2 bathrooms, and neither one has a window. I know we will have to rectify that when we build our retirement home. DH said to make a list, so windows in the kitchen and bathroom are on my list. Also, a much bigger kitchen, and a master bathroom.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: