Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nora Roberts

Her hotel in Boonsboro burned down this week, but the stone walls are still standing. I don't know her and haven't read her books, but I feel for the people of the town. Some people lost their homes. I might go up there this spring for a visit. I love quaint little historic towns.

I managed to make a pot of chili for dinner, even though I'm still sick. My right ear hurts, and I hope it doesn't get worse. I hate having to take antibiotics. The chili was good. I made jasmine rice, because DH and DD love to eat their chili with rice.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I followed that situation from work, because Alt. Rt. 40 was closed until well into the night. How sad indeed.

I think it's rather comparable to the fire that destroyed part of downtown Mount Airy last summer.