Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Dog in the Grey Flannel Pants

Every once in a while I see someone in my neighborhood walking a very large dog. I do not know what kind of breed the dog is, but from the back, he or she looks like a man wearing grey flannel pants. Silly, I know, but every time I mention it to my DD she laughs, because it's so true. The dog does look like a man in grey flannel pants. We just saw the dog and it's master a few minutes ago, and the dog was doing his business.

I said "Look, the man in the grey flannel pants is pooping on someone's lawn".

DD - uncontrollable laughter.

DD: That person might think I'm laughing at them.

Me: Didn't you see them? They're too busy picking up that really big poop to notice you laughing.

Oh, well, you just had to be there. Or not. I think the dog's master must wish they had chosen a smaller dog when they have to do poop duty, or doody duty.

Me? I have an easy to maintain cat. He does like to be let out for a walk, but we don't let him outside unless we hold him, and he likes to do his doody in a box inside the house. I still want a dog, though.

No comments: