Sunday, April 06, 2008

Tagged by Miss Hippo

The directions:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

So, the nearest book to me (there were actually quite a few to choose from because I read about 5 a week) is 'A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose'. You know the one Oprah is taking classes on.

Page 123, 5th sentence:

"People unknowingly sabotage their own work when they withhold help or information from others or try to undermine them lest they become more successful or get more credit than "me"."

Hmmm, 5 people? Cygnus, Puffy, Kimmah, History Detective, and Debcapsfan

2 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Great sentence, Silvergirl! Much less boring than mine!

HistoryDetective said...

OK, OK, you managed to get me out of hiding. I posted my sentence.