Thursday, February 02, 2006


I got the flu a few weeks ago, one week after receiving a flu shot in the doctor's office. A friend says I didn't get it from the shot, but I'm not so sure. I don't usually get the flu. I will hesitate to get a shot next year, but then maybe I should to avoid the pandemic they are predicting. Thanks to Oprah, that's been something to think about. I guess it is better to be informed, but it sounds like even wealthy Oprah won't be able to get flu vaccine if there is a pandemic. The doctor's on her show said there will be a pandemic, it's just a matter of time.

DD needs to go to the doctor, today if possible, and DH stayed home from work to fix my van. I guess I will just have to play things by ear. I was hoping to go to a spanish restaurant that has tapas (appetizers). I bought a $10 certificate for $3 at restaurant.com.

1 comment:

HistoryDetective said...

I hope you feel better soon. When you do, treat yourself to the tapas. IIt soundslike you got a good deal!