Saturday, February 25, 2006

Well, the 3rd bedroom is now settled, except we really need to get a new mattress to make the bed more comfortable. DH and I had a furniture moving contest. I won in the end, with the best configuration. He kindly conceded that my furniture placement was the best arrangement. *Whew* On a side note, I had to move the stuff without the furniture sliders I bought because he lost them. *grumble* He can't borrow my stuff anymore.

DD and I had a few laughs Thursday morning when she described going to the bathroom at a residence with thin walls. She was making gassy sounds and was embarrassed because she knew they could hear her in the next room. She could hear the sound of chalk writing on the blackboard, so she knew they could hear her!

I'll be back with more later. Have to go out the door.

2 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

You need to go re-read the OT thread about matresses from a few weeks ago! Carey swears by the tempurpedic foam stuff.

Congrats on the furniture moving win. :-)

Lasann said...

did you sleep well last night?