Saturday, March 10, 2007

Online Surveys

Most of them involve signing up for trial memberships, and then you have to cancel before a due date, or you will be charged. I'm thinking, no thanks, I don't need the measly amount of money they pay.

I used to belong to Pinecone Research and they paid $5 per survey, which was good, but I stopped doing their surveys regularly because I was missing a sound card, and that kept me from completing their surveys. It's a shame, because now I want to participate, but they are only taking people who respond to their banner ads, and those only show up every few months on certain websites. Oh, well.

I received all of the stuff I ordered this week, which includes 6 dresses, 4 tunic tops, denim capris, and a pant set. It all fits well, and I'm all set for the trip to Utah in April. I just need to figure out which dress I'm taking for church, and what kind of jacket to wear with it, also what shoes. It will still be cool out, especially in Utah in early April, so I have to be prepared.

I can't wait to eat out every night. Right now, I am cooking almost every night. Next Saturday, we take DD out for her birthday dinner. Tomorrow is actually her birthday, but we are celebrating next week at Chef Lin's buffet, which is not my favorite place, but the kids all like it.

On the 24th, we will attend the DC Temple, and DH will take me to the Hong Kong restaurant on Connecticut Ave in Kensington, which is really good. I love their food, so that's something to look forward to. I turn 55 on the 22nd. Yikes, I'm old!

4 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Yeay! SO excited for you for your trip to Utah! Of course it is one of my favorite places! Things are changing downtown outside of Temple Square, so I'm wondering how they'll be next time we are there, maybe this summer!

Paul said...

Guess I'm left to wonder what the DC Temple looks like on the inside. I see it all the time from the outside, of course. It's pretty neat driving toward it on the outer loop coming down from Georgia Avenue.

If ever you want to get a sound card and need help installing it, let LC or me know.

Puffy said...

Happy Birthday! And have a great time in Utah! I've never been there.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Um , so I totally missed your birthday as well! Hope you had a great one and enjoyed your date and dinner!