Thursday, March 08, 2007

In the Light of Day

Okay, in the light of day, my kitchen looks so dirty. I have to change the curtains, wash the windows, clean the counter tops, wipe down the appliances, and wash the floor. Then I have the dining room to clean up, too. Maybe I'll tackle the kitchen first, then do the dining room tomorrow.

We didn't go to Seminary this morning, because we both weren't feeling so well. I thought schools would open later, because it was so cold out, only 2 degrees here. Oh, well, they opened the regular time.

I've been ordering lots of stuff online. I ordered clothing from Lane Bryant and Roamans, and hair stuff from Salonsavings.com. The Salon site has 99 cent full sized products from Alagio, a product line I've never heard of before, but I did find one online review that praised one of their products. I can't wait to get the orders in the mail. I also ordered a small handbag from Walmart for 6 dollars with 97 cent shipping.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I'm waiting for a pair of New Balance shoes that I ordered online. Yesterday, I thought they'd arrived, but it turned out instead to be this overly-friendly, early twentysomething girl doing that "magazine sales so she can win a trip" scam. She asked a lot of questions that were none of her daggone business.