Friday, June 22, 2007

Deleting the Old Blog Post

I'm going to copy the post from February with the one comment, so I can delete that old blog.

Saturday, February 24, 2007
New Blog

I can't seem to link to the old blogger account, no matter what I try, so I'm starting this new one.

It would be a shame to quit blogging.

Well, we've all had colds AGAIN. This makes the 2nd round this year. I felt so lousy Friday I told peeps at church I would not be there. I have to teach a class of 4 year olds, and I was supposed to do a sharing time for about 12 or so kids from ages 3 to 6 in Junior Primary. I was going to do a lesson about Joseph Smith's family and their farm in NY. I was thinking of giving each kid their own packet of seeds to plant in a garden. I know where I can buy some for 10 cents a package. I will probably still do that, because my sharing time has been delayed until a later time when I am feeling better.

Well, I am feeling better than Friday, but still coughing, sneezing, and congested a bit. I plan on sleeping in on Sunday. If it is icy out, they will cancel Church anyway.

I am doing okay on the diet, but not great. I have maintained the weight loss, but I've been craving sugar and potatoes. We had roast chicken, baked potatoes with butter, and asparagus for dinner. I bought a boatload of frozen vegetables, some organic tangerines, and organic red delicious apples at the Giant Eagle.

I ran into Cygnus and Lady Cub on the Giant Eagle parking lot. It was fun to talk to friends, even if we were blocking traffic, hee!

Mom2BJM said...


Woo Hoo! I'm the first commenter on your new blog! Sorry that you had to lose your old one!

TOnight I'm going to take my sewing machine to help the YM sew kapotes.. Not sure how that is spelled, but it's some sort of warm coat made out of a blanket, for them to go to some camp. Yeah.. fun tonight. I'd almost forgotten until DH reminded me at 4 pm!

February 28, 2007 3:18 PM

No comments: