Thursday, June 21, 2007

What is the world coming to?

It seems so many bad things are happening in the country, with the missing pregnant mother, and the mom and 3 kids being found shot in their SUV. Here in Frederick we had a family that was found dead in their home, from homicide and suicide. The mother is missing, and I fear she was killed by the father before he took his life and his children's lives. So sad, to be so desperate and crazy.

Then when I was on vacation in Utah, I heard another story about a father in Frederick County killing his kids and then himself. I was mortified that our local community was again the focus of sad news.

I will continue to pray for those poor families. There are no easy answers when these kinds of things happen.

1 comment:

~Nutz said...

You're right. There are no easy answers. Such tragic stories. I have no idea what these people are thinking when they do things like this.