Monday, June 16, 2008

Fat Wallet

If you order stuff online a lot, you would definitely want to check this out. FatWallet.com. It gives you rebates on online purchases for a number of merchants.

In the past week, I've earned $6.74 on just 2 orders, and I know I've got more coming from another recent order on HSN. As soon as you have $10.00 in your account, you can request your check.

It appears to be fairly simple. Just use the FatWallet website to get to the merchant, and click on the rebate or coupon, and it takes you to the merchant's site. Then you just place your order as usual.

Has anyone else ever tried this? I order from Vitacost.com, Roaman's, and The Woman Within quite frequently. As a matter of fact, I ordered a couple of jumpers and skirts for me and my DD, and the jumpers only cost $2.83 on clearance, and the skirts not much more than that. To receive a 4% rebate after that is remarkable.

The jumper is long, in a denim jacquard and it is nice, especially for the price. I threw it on over a nightshirt yesterday to go out to return a movie. It is handy.

No comments: