Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Dog of My Dreams

Well, I have to refer back to an older post about 2 dreams I had in the same week about a tan German Shepherd.

I was driving down a street in our neighborhood, on my way to pick up DD from a friend's house, when I saw a woman walking 2 dogs, one a beagle, and the other was the dog I had seen in my dreams last August! I was so surprised, but drove on. Now I'm wondering how to find this woman and ask about the dog. I can't imagine walking up to her and telling her I've dreamt about the dog. She would probably think I was plum crazy. I'm so curious, though. I wonder about the dog, and why I dreamt about it. I don't know what to do next. I'm thinking of taking a walk around the neighborhood every morning at around the same time I saw the woman - 8:30 am or so. I guess I could go knocking at doors asking about the dog, but that might make me look like a weirdo, too. I just don't know what to do.

Anyway, thanks to Mom2bjm and Lasann for wishing me well on the diet. I have lost 5 pounds, but, unfortunately, fell off of the diet this weekend. I have to get back on the horse tomorrow. I wish I could say I'm feeling so much better, but the truth is, I'm not. I still have some supplements on backorder from the Vitamin Shoppe, so maybe I really need all of those supplements to feel better.

I still have to make dr's appointments for a sleep study, cardiologist, and the eye doctor. I was not able to go for a while because I had that nasty cold/flu that's going around. Lots of people I know have gotten it, and it seems to hold on for a while, with some relapses.

5 comments:

Debcapsfan said...

What is your exercise plan?

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I think you go on a walk in the quest for a dog, and voila! You've exercised also!

My bike was stolen a week or so ago, so I need to get a new one so I can get back to riding again!

Lasann said...

*blushes* from the shout out.

I just caught the nasty cold thingee.

Puffy said...

We all fall off the diet wagon sometimes. Just hop back on and start again. Good luck!

HistoryDetective said...

I'm with Puffy. Don't sweat whatever any setbacks. Focus on the successes. You lost five pounds, so you know you can do it again.